Building on good governance
Lumenpulse is committed to sound and effective corporate governance principles.
We believe that strong corporate governance and transparent communications enhance the confidence placed in our company by our shareholders, business partners, employees and the capital markets.
Corporate governance arises from conducting all affairs with integrity and honesty. At Lumenpulse corporate governance stands for:
- responsible, value-based management and monitoring focused on long-term success;
- protection and alignment of the interests of our shareholders, employees and other stakeholders;
- transparency in all of our corporate communication;
- appropriate risk management.
In order to ensure compliance to rules and regulations, Lumenpulse has assembled a solid Board of Directors. Additionally, it has established the following committees comprised of independent directors:
- Audit Committee (composed entirely of independent directors)
- Governance, Human Resources and Compensation Committee (composed of a majority of independent members)
For further information, please have a look at the various Corporate Governance documents and policies listed hereafter.