Lumenpulse Launches Lumencove Nano 2.0
Lumenpulse has upgraded the Lumencove Nano luminaire, the dimmable cove lighting system that dispenses with the need for a power supply, resulting in unequaled performance and longevity.
The luminaire features Lumendrive, a breakthrough proprietary ASIC (application-specific integrated circuit) technology that directly powers LEDs from the AC mains, eliminating the need for the power supply all the while allowing full digital dimming and control.
Available in 3- and 5-watt versions, the Lumencove Nano delivers up to 113 lm/W and up to 467 lumens per foot.
Here is all you need to know about the newest features and benefits:
- Its small size (1.4 inches - 300 mm) make it perfect for cove lighting and indirect illumination where space is limited and the light source has to be concealed.
- The Lumencove Nano is now universally available for all voltages from 120V to 277V as well as certified CE or UL.
- The Lumencove Nano 2.0 is control agnostic, working with 0-10V, DMX or DALI solving all compatibility issues.
- No longer restricted by power supply components, the Lumencove Nano is backed by a 10-year limited warranty and a 100,000-hour lifetime.
- The Lumencove Nano offers clear or frosted lenses and 1- or 4-foot (300 or 1200 mm) lengths and a wide range of color temperatures.
- The luminaire provides a smooth, natural dimming feeling down to 10% lumen output using an analog control signal and 5% with a digital signal for uniform performance across the entire installation site.
- The smaller, lightweight fixture design requires 40% less cardboard packaging than similar fixtures from competing LED manufacturers, providing the lighting community a more sustainable design option.
For more information, please visit the Lumencove Nano 2.0 webpage.